Estate & Phase
Terms and Conditions
- The property valuation service is provided by Global International Credit Limited (“GICL”). If you submit a request for this service, you are deemed to agree to be bound by the terms and conditions set out below.
- Any information and valuation on any property herein quoted by GICL is for reference only and is not binding on GICL. GICL does not warrant the accuracy, timeliness, or completeness of any such information and valuation or whether they are fit for any purposes.
- GICL shall not assume any liability for any reliance on such information and valuation by any person.
- Any information including property valuation and loan amount to be granted to you is for reference only and is not binding on GICL.
- GICL shall not assume any liability or responsibility for any loss and damage as you may incur or suffer (if any) arising from or in connection with the use of, or the reliance of the property valuation.
- GICL reserves the right to require further valuation of the property concerned and the approval of loan is subject to the sole discretion of GICL.
- The English version of these Terms and Conditions shall prevail whenever there is a discrepancy between the English and the Chinese versions
- Money Lenders Licence No.0062/2017.